Library Giving Tree
To honor our generous donors for their support
of the Northville District Library
The Library Giving Tree is a beautiful addition to the Library, providing a permanent visual expression of your community spirit for generations to come. Engraved leaves and rocks acknowledge individuals or groups who have made substantial gifts in support of the Library. Gifts may be to the Library directly, to the Endowment Fund, or to the Friends of the Library. Some gifts are eligible for special tax credits.
Your leaf keeps our tree growing!
- Contributions are cumulative, starting from January 2006
- Donations totaling $1,000 or more, starting in 2006 will be acknowledged by a leaf on the tree. Donations totaling $10,000 will be acknowledged by a rock at the base of the tree.
- Estate gifts will be recognized at the time of the receipt of the bequest
Ways to Give
- Give Directly to the Library. Giving to the Library - in any amount - helps enrich our collections and services. Make your check payable to Northville District Library and present it to a library staff member or mail directly to Library at:
Northville District Library, c/o Julie Herrin, 212 West Cady Street, Northvillle, MI 48167
Or, donate online. . .
- Touch the Future with a Gift to the Library Endowment Fund. A gift to the Fund, established in 2001 under the auspices of the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan, is pooled with others and invested to earn income for the Library. This is a gift that truly lasts forever!
- Give directly to the Friends of the Library. Your financial contribution to the Friends can be used in many ways to help support the Library. Contact the Friends Board President, for more information on giving to the Friends of the Library.
Contact Library Director, Julie Herrin, at 248-349-3020 ext. 206 for more information about the Library Giving Tree.
The Giving Tree was made possible in part by a large donation from the Friends of the Library.
Engraving compliments of Orin Jewelers.