Adult Summer Reading Program 2013
Many thanks to the Friends of the Library for
their generous, annual support of the Summer Reading Program.
Read! Relax! Enjoy!
June 1 - August 31, 2012
Sign up NOW!
Read and earn prizes!
Choose from six categories. Complete a category, a total of ten titles. For each completed category, receive a coupon from a local coffee shop.
A title can only be used once.
Each completed title list goes into our Grand Prize Drawing box for a chance to win one $50 book store gift card or one of ten $10 book store gift cards.
Ages 12 and up.
1. Complete a category, a total of ten titles. Choose titles from six different Book Categories:
- Michigania (books set in Michigan or by Michigan authors - fiction or non-fiction)
- True or Fictional Crime (& suspense mystery)
- Books / Plays made into movies
- Foreign Films & Documentaries
- Potpourri (your choice)
2. Completed sheets have 10 titles (books read).
3. A book title can only be used once.
4. Turn in completed sheets by Wednesday, August 31 by 5pm.
Grand Prizes: One $50 book store gift card and ten $10 book store gift cards.
- 11 winners will be drawn from the completed sheets.
- Ten of those drawn will receive a $10 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble.
- One $50 gift certificate will be chosen by the drawing also.
Adult Summer Events & Programs
Need some good reads this summer?
The Library offers excellent online resources to help you search for a favorite author, genre, topic or author-read-alikes. NoveList Plus is a great database to browse book discussion guides, book talks and award-winner lists.