How Do I Get or Change a PIN?
Every library cardholder has a PIN (Personal Identification Number). Your PIN ensures the privacy of your library record. You will need your PIN to:
- Use our public computers and access our wireless
- Print from our public computers
- Place holds and review your account through the Library's online catalog, eLibrary
- Use Download Destination to download eBooks and audio books.
The system automatically assigns a default PIN when you get your library card. If you are not sure what your PIN is, please come to the Circulation Desk with your library card or identification and library staff will be able to provide that information to you.
If you want to create a unique PIN for your library account:
1. Click on My Account in the left column on our homepage
2. Click on User PIN Change
3. Enter your library card number and current PIN
4. Enter and confirm your new PIN. Please note: PIN’s can only be composed of letters and numbers – no spaces or special characters such as @, $, etc. PIN’s must be a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 10 characters long. They are not case sensitive
5. Click on Change PIN