Youth Summer Reading Storytimes and Activities
* Important Tips for Attending Storytimes & Activities *
- Youth summer reading program storytimes and activities are intended for Northville residents and recommended for babies through kids entering 5th grade.
- Due to space limitations, summer library activities cannot accommodate special groups.
- Certain activities require Free Tickets available ten minutes prior to daily events at the Information Desk. Expect a waiting line for tickets and please understand shows may “sell out.”
- Tickets may not be reserved in advance. A maximum of four tickets per person.
- “Drop In” activities do not require a ticket.
- Tween programs are exclusively for kids ages 9 – 12. Registration is required for Tween events. Call or sign-up at the Information Desk per registration dates.
Drop-In Summertime Movie & Munchies for Kids
Bring your lunch to the library and enjoy a movie! Snacks and beverages provided. All ages welcome. No registration. Children ages 4 and younger must attend with caregiver. Caregivers of children attending independently must remain in the library during movie. Due to space limitations, summer library activities cannot accommodate special groups.
Thursday, August 7 @ 12:00 pm
[20th Century Fox. Rated PG.102 minutes. 2013]
When Mary Katherine “MK” finds herself magically transported into the secret universe of a tiny civilization living in the forest, she must band together with a rag-tag team of fun and whimsical characters and embark upon an epic adventure to save their world and also ours.
Youth Summer Reading Program Finale Party with Joel Tacey’s ScienceRiffic Comedy Show
Wednesday, August 13 @ 2:00 pm
Celebrate the end of the Fizz, Boom, READ! Youth Summer Reading Program with Joel Tacey’s fantastic ScienceRiffic Comedy Show! Complimentary refreshments served after the show. No ticket required. Due to space limitations, summer library activities cannot accommodate special groups. www.joeltacey.com