Teen Summer Reading Program 2012
1. Registration Sign-up begins Friday, June 15. Open to all Middle and High School students, including those entering grade 6 in Fall 2012 and Spring ’12 high school graduates. Receive the following:
2. Reading & Activity Logs 1, 2, & 3 Bring each completed Reading & Activity Log to the lower level Reference Desk to have it validated as your ticket to enter the grand prize drawing! Also pick up your prize incentives. Do not count a book or activity for two different sections, sheets, or Northville District Library Summer Reading Programs.
3. Prize Incentives! Per Reading & Activity Log completed, pick up prizes earned. Attend events for chances to win door prizes and/or competition prizes.
4. Teen Summer Reading Events For events that interest you, register at the Information Desk or call 248-349-3020. Some events have limited space and require registration.
5. Grand Prize Drawing The deadline to enter the drawing is 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14. The drawing will take place at 2:00 p.m. at the Geek Celebrating? Final Party. You do not need to present to win the Grand Prizes. However, you may win only once from the following Grand Prizes:
6. Bonus Door Prizes & Additional Grand Prize Tickets At each Teen Summer Reading event, attendees are eligible to win bonus door prizes, for which they must be present to win. For registered Teen Summer Reading Program participants, these door prize tickets double as additional Grand Prize tickets. They will be validated for the Grand Prize drawing.