The Library offers 3 small and 2 group study rooms. All rooms are located on the lower level.
- Time Limit: 2 hours per day maximum (unless no one is waiting). Check-in at the Reference Desk for room availability. ID will be held while using the room.
- 3 Study Rooms: Capacity 1 – 4 people
- 2 Group Study Rooms: Capacity 2 – 8 people
- Rooms are first-come, first-served and cannot be reserved.
- Rooms have wired and wireless access. Patch cords available at the Reference Desk.
- Whiteboards are available in all rooms. Markers/erasers are available at the Reference Desk.
- BEVERAGES ONLY allowed in covered containers. NO FOOD is allowed.
Library staff has the authority to enforce the procedures for use of the rooms.