Skip to content
Scroll To Top
Meeting Room Descriptions
- Full Carlo Meeting Room: Maximum 75 people (Room A max 25; Room B max 50)
- Friends Community Room (on lower level): Maximum 20 people.
- Rooms must be reserved by a Library District resident, group or business.
- Groups or individuals may reserve a room up to six times per year.
- You are responsible for room set up and clean up.
- Rooms can be booked 6 months in advance.
- For-profit entities will be charged a fee (see fee schedule below). Payment can be cash, check or credit card.
- Tables and chairs available in all rooms. Other equipment such as DVD players, microphone, etc. must be reserved at the time a Meeting Room Booking Form is completed.
- Room Hookups: Carlo Meeting Room: VGA, HDMI, Apple TV Mirror, Audio Controls on Wall, DVD/BluRay player in podium(s), Source Selectable via switch in podium(s).
Friends Community Room: HDMI or Apple TV Mirror, Audio controls via remote control for TV, DVD/BluRay player, Source Selectable via remote control and switch.
Both Rooms: Projection Equipment requires remote from staff to use.
How To Book A Room
- Book online or fill out a Meeting Room Booking form.
- Requests are checked Monday through Friday ONLY. If you submit a request on a weekend, don't assume you automatically have the room reserved; availability is checked Monday morning.
- Contact the Library with any questions. 248-349-3020, ext. 215.
Meeting Room Policy
Room Fees (For-Profits Groups or Businesses)
- Full Carlo Meeting Room: Full Day: $150.00 Up to 4 Hours: $75.00
- Friends Community Room: Full Day: $50.00 Up to 4 Hours: $25.00